Lunaria Story S4, S5, S6, S7
Hi and welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi and welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for LS peeps to chill

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why this forum was started...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why this forum was started... Empty Why this forum was started... Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:40 am

Elona

Elona

So, we're all just posting pictures on the real life picture thread on the R2 forums, and it's all good Cool . Little argument about someone who posted 6 times, but mosquito bites isn't important, ANYWAY so then all these mods got involved, and they were like "Yo those fine ass babes can spam the forum with super slutty pictures as much as they want Twisted Evil"

pig 3 hours of fapping later... pig 

People started getting upset that the mods were getting biased, and so off topic when the only issue was the amount of spam posting, not the content of the pictures scratch . Instead of simply stating to keep the forum clean and keep from arguing and then shutting up and leaving us alone (which i've seen EVERY SINGLE OTHER MOD DO when there is an issue) Mr. R-tard mod says...

"YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME AND ONLY ME, US PERVVY MODS ARE GOING TO SUPPORT MOSQUITO BITES WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, BECAUSE WE ARE LONELY FAT NERDS AND HER PICTURES KEEP US COMPANY SO BACK THE EFF OFF AND IF YOU TRY TO SAY ANYTHING AGAINST WHAT I'M SAYING ABOUT STUFF AND STUFF AND WRITING NOVELS INSTEAD OF MAKING A QUICK INTELLIGENT POINT I'M GOING TO REMOVE EVERY POST YOU MAKE AND EVERY PICTURE YOU PUT UP ONLY MOSQUITO BITES CAN POST HERE ANYMORE K SHUTUP WARNINGS FOR ALL OF YOU, IT'S LIKE OPRAH UP IN HERE, YOU GET A WARNING, YOU GET A WARNING, YOU GET A WARNING, EVERYONE GETS WARNINGS!"" cheers 

so then the other mod dudes were like yo keep the pics clean and we're like uhm yo dude theres like 15 pages of slutty pics you haven't touched this isn't fair, we can't even say anything now without our post being removed Mad 

and then this baby wah wah mod Sad instead of dealing with it by closing this ridiculous thread full of mods arguing with players and pissing everyone off runs to big man R2 mod, and big man R2 mod says...

"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DIS" Shocked 

Like a Star @ heaven -New forum rule: users are not allowed to post any real life picturesLike a Star @ heaven 

and then EVERY SINGLE PICTURE got deleted, because why make people that VOLUNTEER to work on a forum actually do their job and delete slutty pictures right? that's boring and shiz Sleep 

and all the rest of us are just sitting here watching all this chaos unfold like affraid 

and then we realized DUN DUN DUN, the next rule to come was going to be -new forum rule: users are not allowed to post silent 

So us not being little pansy ass sheep, we said, EFF THIS SHIZ WE'LL MAKE OUR OWN FORUM WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY HAVE FUN jocolor 

So Chern Pie and Elona got together, and a beautiful love child called ls4567 was born I love you 

http://goldskittle.wix.com/Exigency

2Why this forum was started... Empty Re: Why this forum was started... Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:46 am

PieQueen

PieQueen

*dies laughing* omg that was awesome lol! 

3Why this forum was started... Empty Re: Why this forum was started... Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 am

CommanderNorad

CommanderNorad

Wow nice Very Happy So thats how its started Fox3 

Im going to laugh out on the floor
lol!

http://noradcomm.ucoz.com/

4Why this forum was started... Empty Re: Why this forum was started... Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:09 am

THEOBLITERATOR

THEOBLITERATOR

nice story Fox3 oh and dis is oblit Smile

5Why this forum was started... Empty Re: Why this forum was started... Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:09 am

CommanderNorad

CommanderNorad

Triple posting, and as always, welcome to this site, we're like family here

KungFu 

eat

http://noradcomm.ucoz.com/

6Why this forum was started... Empty Re: Why this forum was started... Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:13 am

Chernobyl87

Chernobyl87
Admin

triple post fixed VooDoo 

https://ls4567.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum